King Finance have recently completed a successful major transformation program in order to allow the team to be truly commercial, work in partnership with the business and drive value with each partnering group. King's finance systems and processes have recently been aligned with their parent company Activision Blizzard, implementing a new ERP system (Oracle R12) and a top of the range suite of reporting, planning and operational tools.
Your role within our Kingdom
This is a really exciting time for King's Finance team, and we are looking for an FP&A Director - Group Consolidation to join us to lead and direct corporate and strategic planning processes including, but not limited to, annual planning and forecasting.
Your key responsibilities:
* Lead a team to develop accurate and insightful analysis for the business, including to internal King Executive Leadership and Activision Group Finance;
* Lead and direct core strategic planning processes including but not limited to annual planning and forecasting, and recommend areas of improvement;
* Strong commercial Business Partner to Finance Directors in Finance Verticals, Department Leadership and Activision Group Finance;
* Interpret financial and non-financial KPIs, understand drivers and discuss/validate with relevant financial pillars and have a robust consolidated view to share with business, on & off cycle;
* Ability to translate financial data into actionable operating plans to support key stakeholders in driving the business forward;
* Establish credibility by fostering a culture of integrity and providing supportive challenge;
* Develop, motivate and engage the team for high performance of deliverables by working closely and collaboratively with key stakeholders;
* Stay on top of industry trends.
Skills to create thrills
You will have experience from digital/technology industry or a company with a similar business model. You should have an understanding of the full range of revenue drivers and marketing channels open to an online business like ours. You will be able to run through complex planning cycles and added complexity of a fast changing company.
* Strong commercial acumen, as well as demonstrable experience of understanding relationships between key financial and non-financial business drivers
* Strong business partnering experience, plus ability to deliver and handle change in a fast paced tech company
* Experience in presenting commercial and financial metrics to non-finance teams and key stakeholders
* Comfortable working with big data sets and translating results into meaningful analysis and incorporating into forecasts
* Able to lead and inspire high performing teams
* Confidence and gravitas in working with and challenging senior management
* Fluent influencing skills, both written and spoken English skills required
* ACA qualified or international equivalent
* Experience in Hyperion systems or similar large enterprise software
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
We're Seriously Playful
Officially, we're a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we're a serious business that's not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let's talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.