Recruitment Sourcer (11 month contract) (115503)
Requisition ID 115503 - Posted 01/11/2018 - Temp - HR/Facilities/Corp Services - Human Resources - Galway - Galway - Ireland - Europe
Job Description Print Preview
Email Job to Friend
Return to List
We’re seeking a highly talented candidate sourcer to help us find amazing people to join our European studios. As a Recruitment Sourcer you’ll be focussing on supporting the recruitment team for our centre in Ireland.
You’ll be helping us to find the best talent across various skillsets including Multilingual Technical Customer Service, Quality Analysts, Engineers and all the other niche skills it takes to make some of the world’s biggest computer games.
We need someone who is passionate about building great candidate relationships with a relentless determination to find even the most niche skills in the market. If this sounds like you read on!
What a Sourcing Partner does at EA:
- You will be the front facing part of the recruitment process, you will be focussed on building relationships with passive candidates.
- Provide a strong focus on sourcing passive and active candidates through networking, complex internet searches, research, social and even the good old-fashioned telephone!
- Research and target new talent sourcing channels, constantly working to uncover new hidden talent and constantly thinking of new and innovative ways to attract talent.
- Manage the candidate experience by ensuring that all candidates have positive interaction with Electronic Arts at all stages of the recruitment process.
- Track critical recruitment data, and produce regular (and ad-hoc) reports on recruiting activities
- Create talent maps of the market and provide regular insight to business leaders to help drive hiring decisions.
- Regularly research the industry and keep aware of industry and market news.
Who You Are:
- Previous technical recruitment/sourcing experience either in-house and/ or in a recruitment agency environment.
- Hands on knowledge of sourcing and attracting candidates.
- Experience developing and maintaining candidate pipelines for ramp recruitment drives.
- Traditional sourcing experience along with expert Boolean search capabilities
- Ability to develop strategic working relationships with Recruiters, Hiring Managers and other Sourcers.
- Previous experience with candidate management systems/databases.
- Ability to work pro-actively in a fast paced, target driven environment and perform well under tight time constraints and changing deadlines.
- Good communicator with the ability to build strong relationships remotely.
Compensation And Benefits
We offer a highly competitive base salary and benefits package including but not exclusive to; bonus, shares, pension, life assurance, long term disability protection, and games.
At this location, we offer benefits like… competitive base salary and benefits package including but not exclusive to; bonus, shares, pension, life assurance, long term disability protection. Other cool perks include free ice cream and free games!
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.