As Intern Active Sourcing/ Recruiting in our Talent Acquisition Team you will be responsible for developing sourcing strategies, evaluate and elaborate new sourcing channels as well as suitable job boards. You will play a key role in building relationships with candidates, build-up networks and talent pools.
• Work independently on developing search strategies to identify and attract the right talents
• You will have the ownership for your search, strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research
• You act as first contact person to the identified candidates and foster the relationship through the entire process
• You will add value by leveraging current trends in active sourcing and tech recruiting while recommending and driving improvements
• Continuously build-up our network as well as talent pool
• You work in close collaboration with talent acquisition managers, hiring managers and coordinators to deeply understand role requirements and to ensure an efficient model of operation
• Completed university degree in Business Studies with specialization in HR or a comparable education
• High creativity for finding and approaching suitable talents as well as absolute affinity for social media are your strengths
• First experience in interviewing candidates is a plus
• An independent, hands-on and structured working style is your outstanding attribute
• Comfortable in working with MS Office applications, especially Excel
• Fluent English language skills, both written and spoken, German skills would be a plus
Why join us?
• Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
• Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
• Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as Intern Active Sourcing/ Recruiting with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form at innogames.com. Your contact person for this job offer is Elena Zhdanova.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 150 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in Hamburg and Düsseldorf. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Share this job with your friends