About Splash Damage
Splash Damage is an independently-owned studio on the outskirts of London, and we're all about crafting engaging multiplayer experiences.
Our recent projects include our multiplayer shooter Dirty Bomb as well as Gears of War 4. We're now expanding our team for exciting new projects on PC and console, and are looking for superstars to help us make them happen.
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience with Desktop PC hardware (graphics card & RAM upgrades etc)
- PC literate; specifically with 10
- Experience with Microsoft Office and standard Windows applications
- Any PowerShell scripting will be looked upon favourably
- Exposure to SCCM application deployment
- Minimum 1 year experience as 1st Line Support or a similar role
- The Ability to multitask under pressure.
Responsibilities at a Glance:
- Provide 1st & 2nd line Hardware and Software support for all desktop systems
- Problem solving during the operations of the business.
- Manage support incidents and working with IT staff to prioritise and resolve them efficiently;
- Supporting AV Meeting Rooms.
- Managing IT Loan equipment.
- Administering file permissions
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent customer-facing skills
- Have good analytical skills and a keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills, a quick learner and have a good work ethic
- A passion for gaming is a must!
Please note that it is a requirement for the candidate to live within a commutable area of Splash Damage, or be willing to relocate to one.