Lead Game Designer - Mobile
Producer & Designer
We are looking for someone to lead the design on a mobile eSports title for our upcoming platform. Are you up for the challenge?
We are looking for a Designer who will be responsible for all design components of this title. This could include user interface, game rules and systems, for both synchronous and asynchronous play. You will need exceptional communication skills in written, visual and verbal forms. The ability to take constructive criticism while selling your ideas is critical. Giving direction will be as important as taking it and you must be able to drive implementation of your features. We need a team player who values the best ideas, regardless of where they come from, and can create a clear picture of how they fit in the larger vision of the game.
Beeline Interactive is a small and agile group with a strong entrepreneur spirit, where everyone’s work is noticed and appreciated without the feeling of being a cog in a faceless multitude. Combine this with the backing of our parent company, CAPCOM Entertainment, and you have a winning combination.
- Work directly with the Producer to help deliver the creative vision for the game
- Fully understand the product goals and creative vision for the game
- Own the game design document and the communication of the design vision to the team
- Build relationships on the development team to facilitate idea generation and feature implementation
- Be an expert on gaming trends and understand audience expectations
- Be the go-to implementer for your feature
- Transition to a hands-on testing and tuning role late in the project to deliver the best possible game
- Work closely with other disciplines such as engineers, artists and producers
- 5+ years game industry experience
- Shipped a minimum of 1 title in a designer capacity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent team work skills
- Proven ability to document and communicate design ideas
- Excellent knowledge of the video game industry
- Be a driven individual who has a proven track record of delivering projects on time
- Background in art, design, or engineering is a plus
- Focused and highly driven both as an individual and as a team member.
- Complete work successfully on or ahead of schedule.
- Able to solve increasingly complex problems and deliver top quality work.
- Can juggle multiple priorities and contribute to priority setting.
- Take an active interest in enhancing current skills.
- Innovate in areas of craft and process.
- Demonstrate dedication, adaptability and accountability in your work.
- Operate within established procedures and best practices.
- Collaborate effectively with others in same discipline across feature groups and cross-discipline as required.
SAMPLE WORK A BONUS: Exhibiting your design and communication skills with examples of written or visual design documentation will help us assess candidates.
We thank all applicants for applying, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Get creative. Take risks. Push the boundaries of gaming. Be a member of an awesome team. We’re looking for the best game-makers to help pioneer the future of our industry. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.