- 4 - 7 years’ experience in animation
- Game development experience is preferred
- Have shipped at least one product
- Experience with Maya and Motion Builder , Unity 5
- Diploma in animation / related field, or equivalent experience
WHAT WOULD BE COOL:
- Cross platform experience
- Experience in 2D & 3D
PERSONAL SAMPLE WORK REQUIRED
We thank all applicants for applying, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Get creative. Take risks. Push the boundaries of gaming. Be a member of an awesome team. We’re looking for the best game-makers to help pioneer the future of our industry. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.
About Capcom Vancouver
Located in Vancouver, Canada in a brand new facility conveniently located in the hub of North Burnaby, Capcom Vancouver continues to develop new and exciting projects with a passion in story-telling and content pushing boundaries.
And we’re growing in the process! With three unique projects in development, we’re recruiting smart, energetic, and dedicated professionals to work with us on our next franchise title.