Vancouver, BC, CAN
You’re a creative problem solver and inspire teams to do their best work. Balancing strong aptitude with agility, you take your work seriously and believe it’s not simply a job - rather a calling. You love working with highly intelligent, motivated and spunky personalities. You’re a leader, a visionary and eager to grow and lead a talented team.
Kabam is looking for an Executive Producer to build and grow a talented team. Join us in delivering titles such as Marvel, Contest of Champions and our recently released Transformers Forged to Fight - 2017 Google Play Awards Winner for "Best Game". We’re also working on some exciting new projects!
We don’t just make games, we play and love them too.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Lead a top-notch game development team.
- Work tirelessly to ensure superb execution on product vision, contest, and features – from initial concept through worldwide launch… Then run the live team to constantly improve the game, delight the community, and grow revenue.
- Effectively communicate throughout the organization from development to central tech to marketing to finance.
- Grow and mentor key direct reports to create an organizational structure that ensures high quality successful delivery.
- Supervise project design and development to maintain state of the art gameplay, technical excellence in both software and operations, team happiness and well-being, and flawless delivery against product goals.
- Establish and communicate clear quality and time goals to ensure the final product is of high quality and done on time
- Understand and plan for all project deliverables, including internally and externally required builds and marketing/PR needs
- Identify production issues and conflicts between schedule, cost and project scope targets and offer solutions
- Maintain and facilitate regular communication with internal and external stakeholders on the status of game content, assets, and features while also identify any obstacles or issues needing attention
At Kabam, we’re constantly raising the bar of excellence in free-to-play mobile gaming. We hire for passion and diversity so that together as a team we can triumph in our collective skill. Our teams are made up of a fusion of personalities and interests bound together by a collaborative nature, fun-loving culture and drive to do what it takes to make great games. And this is where you come in…
Your background includes:
- Successful track record in the development of mobile entertainment software products
- Minimum 10 years production or software development experience, inclusive of at least 7 years of experience in the video-game industry
- Shipped at least 3 titles in a Producer role
- Proven track record with highly-sensitive, license-based projects
- Proven track record in a lead production, or executive production role managing large internal development teams or studios
- Broad cross- disciplinary experience development and executing game projects
- Broad market awareness, understanding trends, identifying opportunities, and experience tailoring products to meet these
- Successful track record in developing high profile entertainment and software products with exceptional people management & leadership abilities
- Ability to solve complex strategic problems – with solid frameworks – and then execute against this strategy with the appropriate tactics
- Superb technical ability and experience, a track record of delivering visually splendid games, deep game design knowledge and passion, business savvy
- Multi-lingual? This is certainly an added bonus!
Excited by this opportunity? We invite you to apply and start the conversation with us.
Together, we can create some of the best games ever made.