Production Assistant (6 month contract)
Administrative Support ASSOC01046
You eat tasks for breakfast and call it brain food! You are an organized, confident and reliable individual where nothing is too big or small for you. You think and move quickly and are comfortable in a time-accelerated environment. You demonstrate how you have overcome and even embraced ambiguity. When the direction needs to change quickly, you are composed and on top of it.
Sound like a match? Kabam Vancouver is looking for a Production Assistant to join us in delivering titles such as Marvel Contest of Champions and Transformers: Forged to Fight., 2017 Google Play Awards Winner for "Best Game". We’ve also got a few new projects on the go as well!
This is a 6-month contract to start.
We don’t just make games, we play and love them too.
You will contribute by:
- Providing administrative project assistance and support to the senior leadership team
- Schedules meetings/appointments and arrange catering
- Liaising with other departments and outside counsels to obtain and provide information.
- Formats and distills data for presentations.
- Tracking and reporting expenses and other administrative requirements.
- Facilitates special ad-hoc projects as needed
At Kabam, we’re constantly raising the bar of excellence in free-to-play mobile gaming. We hire for passion and diversity so that together as a team we can triumph in our collective skill. Our teams are made up of a fusion of personalities and interests bound together by a collaborative nature, fun-loving culture and drive to do what it takes to make great games. And this is where you come in...
Your background includes:
- Post-secondary education and experience working in a similar capacity, ideally in a relevant industry
- An approachable and positive nature with the ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced, growing environment.
- Extremely professional with exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with incredible attention to detail, strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and juggle multiple deliverables
- High degree of proficiency with PowerPoint, Microsoft Office as well as other standard and advanced software/technology.
- Additional language proficiency, particularly in Korean, is a definite asset!
Excited by this opportunity? We invite you to apply and start the conversation with us. Please also include a link to your portfolio.
Together, we can create some of the best games ever made.