Technical Product Manager
Product Management TECHN01051
You know the best technology fuels creative teams. You can bridge the gap between engineers and non-technical teams. As a Technical Product Manager, you’ll help drive our tools and technology forward to help ensure our games are cutting edge.
Sound like a match? Join us in delivering titles such as Marvel Contest of Champions and our recently released Transformers Forged to Fight. We’ve got some exciting new projects on the rise...
We don’t just make games, we play and love them too.
You will contribute by:
- Being an integral part of defining Kabam’s game technology platform.
- Identify and present creative and innovative product solutions to give our games the best competitive advantage.
- Maintain the roadmap for Kabam’s central product technology.
- Work closely with game teams to explore new ways of improving existing services
- Monitor and analyze technology trends in games and beyond.
- Studying competitors’ services and products to ensure our technology stays competitive.
- Collaborating with the game teams, marketing, live-ops, and service groups to find technology solutions to their biggest challenges.
- Delivering high quality results, taking features and initiatives from concept to release and beyond.
- Assessing 3rd party technologies to make decisions on “when to buy” vs. “when to integrate”.
- Work out costs, delivery and integration plans for external technology.
- Working with the product engineers and project managers to make discussions on feature scope, quality and schedule.
- Proactively identifying production issues and risks, and taking appropriate steps to resolve.
- Work with game teams to ensure shared tech features have a great landing in the live games.
At Kabam, we’re constantly raising the bar of excellence in free-to-play mobile gaming. We hire for passion and diversity so that together as a team we can triumph in our collective skill. Our teams are made up of a fusion of personalities and interests bound together by a collaborative nature, fun-loving culture and drive to do what it takes to make great games. And this is where you come in…
Your background includes:
- 5-10 years relevant experience working with engineering teams in an Agile development environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science or relevant education combined with experience.
- Familiarity with the digital product landscape, especially mobile games.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills with proven track record of communicating effectively with team members of all levels.
- Certified Scrum Master is a plus!
- Familiarity with China’s digital landscape is definite bonus!
Excited by this opportunity? We invite you to apply and start the conversation with us.
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.