Project Manager, Product Marketing
Product Marketing PROJE01053
You strive to keep things organized, on time, can speak the language of both marketers and artists, pivot when timelines or resources change and get stuff done. You’re a social contributor who can connect the right people to ensure tasks are completed on time and at quality.
Does this sound like you? Kabam Vancouver is looking for a rock star Project Manager to join us in marketing titles such as Marvel Contest of Champions and Transformers: Forged to Fight, with more to come!
The Product Marketing group works with multiple teams to bring the games to market and supporting them throughout their lifecycle. We also ensure that all external assets are true to the brand and meet our quality standards. You’ll help with various marketing projects from social media assets to big trailers to big activations at events like New York Comic Con.
We don’t just market games, we play them and love them, and are fans of the IP’s we work on.
You will contribute by:
- Managing the marketing asset creation pipeline and licensor approvals
- Ensuring all marketing art files are organized and easy to find on our network and on box
- Proactively working with the various teams: gathering requirements, scheduling resources, gaining approvals and delivering the final assets
- Working closely with various artists and vendors to ensure assets are requested and delivered on time
- Assisting with the planning and execution of events (ie: helping to organize our New York Comic Con activation)
- Keeping various documents up to date such as our brand guidelines, team processes, character lists, etc
- Planning, management and communication of project timelines
- Reviewing assets before they are sent to internal and external approvers to ensure they meet the requirements and quality standards
At Kabam, we’re constantly raising the bar of excellence in free-to-play mobile gaming. We hire for passion and diversity so that together as a team we can triumph in our collective skill. Our teams are made up of a fusion of personalities and interests bound together by a collaborative nature, fun-loving culture and drive to do what it takes to make great games. And this is where you come in…
Your background includes:
- Post-Secondary education and experience working in a similar capacity ideally in a relevant industry
- An approachable and positive nature with the ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Professional with exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with incredible attention to detail, strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and juggle multiple deliverables
- Experience with Trello and Jira are a plus
- You have enough knowledge of how creative assets are built to create realistic project timelines
- Good eye for creative - you can tell if something doesn’t look right vs something that is amazing
Excited by this opportunity? We invite you to apply and start the conversation with us.