Payments and Fraud Manager
More information about this job
Jagex is seeking a Payments and Fraud Manager to realise the highest revenue return from our customers, whilst protecting our revenue stream and brand from payment fraud.
This is a great opportunity to join an industry leading team to identify and implement new solutions and technologies to drive the Payments and Fraud team forward, deliver excellence to our customers and improve customer experience.
We are looking for a candidate who can work with key Payment Service Providers to increase processing performance and opportunity. You will have experience working with outside partners and internal stakeholders to identify and help drive consumer payment optimization, expansion and fraud initiatives.
In return you’ll receive a competitive salary, options for a sponsored gym membership, private health care, flexible working, cycle repair, free parking, onsite cinema, fruit and hot drinks delivered to your team every day. Expect to be invited to team events once a quarter as well as company-wide parties to celebrate our successes.
The successful applicants will be able to enjoy our newly refurbished office which includes contemporary break out areas, gaming zones, high tech meeting rooms, a huge Atrium with tiered seating and our very own private bar!
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain strategy to ensure all departmental objectives, KPI's and SLA's are met and ideally exceeded
- Maintain and optimise payment conversion, anti-fraud tools and payment methods to protect and increase Jagex’s revenue and brand
- Provide regular reports and insight to internal and external stakeholders on payment acceptance, fraud metrics and evolving risks
- Work with the Technical Services Director to highlight opportunities for the development of new process to increase our payment performance
- Look after the strategic direction of our payments and fraud systems, including rolling out new systems as required
- Seek out and developing relationships with strategic payment partners, including any opportunities with potential, new, or existing partnerships
- Lead negotiations with current and potential global payment partners
- Effectively train new recruits to develop the next generation of leaders
- Own current Payments tools, processes and procedures. Refine tools and processes in order to meet and improve upon existing metrics and key performance indicators
- Lead the Payments and Fraud team to bring tangible gains to the value of our players. To develop, support and bring value to the team members and help them to achieve their own goals and aspirations
- Analytical skills
- Strong communicator
- Team Leadership
- MS Office (Excel/Word etc)
- Strong time management and ability to run multiply projects in tandem
- Process management
- Payments and Fraud experience
- Account management experience
- User Experience optimisation
- Games industry experience
Sounds good to you? Get in touch to find out more!