Desktop Support Team Leader
More information about this job
As Jagex moves into 2018 and continues on our path for growth at super speed, we need an experience Desktop Support Team Leader to help support the team on our quest to be the Home of Living Games!
You’ll act as a principal point of contact for the Jagex Desktop support team, as well as managing all aspects of the Desktop Support team, including identification, design, implementation and documentation of procedures and processes to ensure that the Desktop Support team is offering best-in-class service to our internal customers.
HOW YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE
• Work with the IT Manager to develop plans and systems that support Jagex strategic objectives where it pertains to the delivery of Desktop Support services to our internal customers.
• Work with the IT Manager to establish operational objectives and ensure business objectives are adequately monitored and managed.
• Ensure the IT Manager is made aware of all significant issues that will affect timely delivery of work. Meet routinely to discuss and monitor project progress.
• Support the continuous improvement of processes, internal controls, culture, attitudes and knowledge sharing within the Desktop Support team.
• Effectively manage resources vs. deadlines with a view to increasing efficiency and driving down costs.
• Help maintain a highly secure IT infrastructure consistent with the company standards and policies.
WHAT WE NEED
• Commercially aware and able to liaise effectively with third parties and with a good understanding of procurement
• Strong understating and experience with Windows AD, SSCM, any ticketing system, centrally managed antivirus solutions and basic network fundamentals.
• Experience providing technical support to users, monitor and report on desktop performance.
• Experience with assisting the IT Manager to develop the technical expertise of the Desktop Support team members to improve team effectiveness, knowledge redundancy, systems availability and knowledge sharing. Training/mentoring, develop and manage members of the Desktop Support Team.
• Experience managing the recruitment, supervision, motivation and development of the Desktop Support Team
WHAT WE OFFER
If you join us you can expect a competitive salary and great benefits like fully paid for gym membership, bonus entitlement, private health care, flexible working, cycle repair and fresh fruit delivered to your team every day. We also have a GREAT coffee machines, an onsite canteen and pub and an in-studio cinema! Expect regular team events as well as EPIC company-wide parties to celebrate our successes.
Does this sound like you? We'd love to hear from you! Get in touch.