Performance Marketing Re-engagement Specialist
We're looking for a marketing specialist to join our Strategy team within Performance Marketing in London to support our lapsed player reactivation efforts. As you would expect we work closely with all the key platforms in the reengagement space, and are continuously looking to see how we can further grow and expand these areas. The considerable pool of King lapsed players ensures there's always new marketing approaches and hypotheses to test!
Why work at King? We have one of the highest global mobile spends of any category, let alone gaming, and you'll be encouraged to try new things, test out new hypotheses and work closely with the rest of the team on various reactivation initiatives. You'll get support from an experienced team and there will be encouragement to use the latest ad tech and techniques. As the King digital team plan and buy all of our digital media internally it makes us equivalent in billings to some of the largest digital media agencies in the world.
We think you'll like it here.
Your role within our Kingdom
* Analyse and report on the effectiveness of ongoing BAU reengagement campaigns across multiple channels & King titles and provide optimisation recommendations
* Monitor reactivation AB tests and, if proven successful, ensure implementation within BAU activity
* Work closely with paid social, programmatic & networks teams to ensure effective campaign optimisation
* Support the diversification and growth of reactivation platforms through experimental initiatives
* Liaise with multiple tech and data teams to ensure highest data quality standards
Skills to create thrills
* Staying current on latest technology and trends in mobile
* Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and interpersonal
* Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced, result-oriented environment & to meet deadlines
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse data and make recommendations
* Advanced Microsoft Excel (macros, Pivot tables etc) and Powerpoint skills
* Basic knowledge of digital marketing ecosystem for mobile user acquisition & lapsed player reactivation
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
We're Seriously Playful
Officially, we're a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we're a serious business that's not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let's talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.