Tt Games is in the business of delighting children and grown-ups alike, with our fun and playful takes on world-famous IPs, as part of the LEGO videogame series. Traveller's Tales have been making brilliant games for more than 25 years, with over 200 million copies sold to date and 5 BAFTA wins. As part of Warner Bros, we have exciting plans for future titles based on the world's biggest entertainment properties.
We’re extremely proud to have been joined by Playdemic, one of the UK’s most successful free-to-play mobile games developers and publishers. Their most recent title, Golf Clash, is a top-grossing smash hit on iOS and Android.
We are always on the lookout for bright, talented and motivated people to join our AAA studio and to be part of everything we do, because we know it is the talent and dedication of our employees that has made our more than 25 years of success possible.
TT Games offers successful candidates a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Our work environment is inclusive, relaxed and friendly – one of the best things about working here is our fantastic people! We aim to support work-life balance, and some of the benefits we’re most proud of include: flexitime and other family-friendly benefits; discretionary bonus scheme; company pension scheme and life assurance. We also offer perks such as regular health and wellbeing activities (including on-site exercise classes), discounts on a wide range of company and partner products, free online training courses, complimentary fruit and a wide selection of drinks, social events and much more!
We are looking to recruit a Junior LEGO Model Technical Artist on a fixed term contract, with a keen interest in Tt Games LEGO Console Games. This is an opportunity to become part of the team responsible for bespoke LEGO Models as seen throughout our multi award winning published titles, and will be based at our studio in Knutsford.
You will join the LEGO Models team and work together with Level Designers and LEGO Model Designers and assist in the setup of LEGO models such as creatures and vehicles for in-game use, as well as props of all sizes as used by the Cinematic and wider LEGO Construction teams.
Main responsibilities include:
- In-game setup of LEGO models as required/specified by Lead LEGO Model Artist.
- Setup/Rigging of LEGO models and vehicles to fit game engine physics requirements as required/specified by Lead LEGO Model Artist.
- The design and creation of decals/printed elements adhering to specific LEGO Co. design style/direction.
- Setup of high detail models and vehicles for use in cut-scenes.
- Optimisation of models and vehicles to work across multiple platforms.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Input on the creation of new and bespoke LEGO elements.
- Modelling LEGO elements for inclusion in the TT LEGO Parts Library.
- Assist with maintenance of the TT LEGO Part Library.
- Creation of approval materials for submission to LEGO Company and any additional stake holders.
- Help maintain Wiki documentation within LEGO Models discipline.
- Undertake relevant on-the-job training and keep up-to-date with industry advancements and technologies.
- Provide feedback on in-house tools and scripts.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Relevant degree or equivalent level qualification.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Up to date knowledge of the latest LEGO titles in development.
- Good working knowledge and proficiency in Autodesk Maya & Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator.
- Practical and methodical approach to both technical and creative problem-solving.
- Demonstrates dependability and commitment to projects / tasks.
- Flexible approach with the ability to adapt with change.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Experienced in the realisation of LEGO Model Designs.
- Knowledge of LEGO themes, elements, connections and building techniques.