Esports Partnership Manager - Gears of War - The Coalition
The Coalition are seeking an experienced Partnerships Manager to join our Esports team. The Esports Partnerships Manager will build relationships with Esports organizations and sponsors to deliver world-class programs and strategic insights that contribute to the growth and evolution of Gears of War Esports.
The ideal candidate has a passion for Esports, Gears of War and a proven history of developing successful partnerships. They are highly experienced in negotiating agreements and possess the right balance of strategy, business skills, relationship management, and creative vision. We are looking for a self-motivated and passionate individual who loves Esports and developing new business opportunities.
• Develop partnership programs to sign and retain key Esports organizations.
• Secure sponsorships & advertising for Gears of War Esports. Build long-term relationships and programs to drive growth.
• Collaborate with internal studio teams including Esports, development, marketing and finance to fulfill all commitments to partners and sponsors.
• Track industry trends and evaluate program growth initiatives accordingly.
• Represent and advocate for Gears of War Esports program internally and externally as required.
• Bachelor’s degree in BA or or relevant experience.
• 5+ years’ experience in strategic partner management.
• Excellent presentation and communications skills.
• Experience creating pitches and presenting to high-level executives, internally and externally.
• Savvy negotiation skills, managing this part of the process with a high level of integrity.
• Data driven, able to build business cases and demonstrate value through key metrics.
• Strong understanding of Esports ecosystem, passion for the games industry and Gears of War.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
• Able to travel internationally.
About The Coalition
The Coalition is a growing team of talented, creative, fun-loving professionals from around the world who are united in their passion for Gears of War. Located in Vancouver, Canada, the studio is dedicated to pushing the Gears franchise to new heights with its belief that if you want to go far, go together.