• Manage Marketing Artists and video production staff.
• Establish the creative identity, “look and feel”, vision and standards for all marketing material including packaging concepts.
• Develop strategy, concepts, and design for promotional, technical or collateral materials.
• Establish production policies and procedures.
• Monitor ongoing creative activities to ensure the highest level of creative output.
• Develop and maintain relationships with, review and approve the work of, third party creative and production resources.
• Work closely with team to ensure all materials are produced within budget and delivered in the necessary timeframe.
• Ensure the effective control and distribution of all advertising materials and displays; monitor inventory of all collateral materials.
• Assist Brand Managers in planning cohesive promotional strategies that best communicate their individual product lines within approved budgets.
• Responsible for managing the localization process of all game packaging elements (sleeve, disc art and Game Manual).
• Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts or related field with 5+ years experience in a Marketing Communications environment; or equivalent combination of related education and experience
• Advanced knowledge of all areas of Graphic Design, including: collateral development, exhibits management, advertising/media planning, and public relations
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Effective organization and planning skills, ability to prioritize multiple projects
• Effective analytical, troubleshooting, decision making and problem solving skills
• Effective leadership skills
• Must be articulate, highly motivated, organized and a team player
• Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook