UX/UI Designer | London | Up to £60k | Tech Start Up
A well seasoned UX/UI Designer is sought after by an incredible London tech start up who's platform and business model is creating a completely new approach to insurance. They focus on helping their customers to be the best version of themselves they can be with a focus on holistic health - catering to the mind, body and spirit of the person.
You will be joining at a very exciting stage of creating products from scratch and are looking for someone who is innovative, forward thinking, and creative to help the journey of this business.
- Create world class interface designs with a deep focus on balancing people's needs, business drivers and technical possibilities.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Work closely with software engineers to deliver any necessary additional design assets and guidance during development.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand and unite business goals and user goals.
- Develop rapid protoypes and share with stakeholders and software engineers.
- Be responsible for keeping abreast with latest industry developments, technical innovation, and digital best practice to deliver ground breaking stuff to users.
- Work on an exciting new RPG video game related to the business model (gaming experience is required)
All applications must include a complete portfolio
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please click 'apply' or send an email to George Brereton on firstname.lastname@example.org