Who are we looking for
We are looking for a UK Compliance Manager who will be responsible for the management of UK regulatory compliance matters across the business. You will work collaboratively across multiple teams and will serve as a primary point of contact for any queries related to UK regulatory compliance.
As a Casumo UK Compliance Manager you will:
- Ensure business compliance with UK Gambling Commission Licence conditions (LCCP).
- Provide day to day support to all internal and external stakeholders on any issues around UK compliance and regulation.
- Responsible for Responsible Gaming obligations ("RG"), AML and other compliance related requirements in the UK jurisdiction.
- Understand, monitor and review all developments within the regulatory environment, identifying development needs within the business and ensure any requirements are communicated and implemented in a timely manner. The Compliance Manager shall also be expected to constantly keep abreast with the advertising standards in the UK.
- Manage the relationship with and be the main point of contact for UKGC, ASA and Clearcast and whenever so required by the NCA.
- Identifying and managing risks and setting realistic expectations for the Business.
- Attend training, seminars and consultations arranged by both the Gambling Commission and Remote Gambling Association and other industry associations and engage in active dialogue to try and achieve Casumo's obligations and requirements.
- Delivering compliance awareness, advertising, AML & RG training to employees.
- Ensure all marketing approvals are consistent across the group and meet the industry standards specifically including (but not limited to) ASA, CAP, BCAP, IGRG, PECR and other regulations.
- Liaison with the Customer Service, Payments, Product and Marketing teams to ensure compliance and regulatory processes are being upheld and in order to provide full support to customers, as well as optimisation of the services provided.
- Responsible for developing a strategic compliance plan in association with the internal Legal & Compliance team, including but not limited to the drafting of policies and procedures as may be required to protect the business from compliance breaches.
- Supporting the Business by participating in multiple development projects to increase and strengthen the effectiveness of the UK -
- Licence requirements within Casumo.
- Represent Casumo at RG and AML events and conferences in the UK jurisdiction.
- Work with other Gambling Commissions in other overseas territories (such as Gibraltar) to represent Casumo's interests where needs be from time to time.
We believe you are:
- Self-driven, curious and eager to make an impact by making things happen.
- A hands-on type of character, yet with a strategic approach.
- Amazing at communication, both verbally and in writing.
- Passionate about motivating and informing teams through tailored training sessions.
- Able to work with different teams within the Business.
- A strategic thinker who would be able to understand the long term implications of changes in policy to Casumo's business and that of its competitors.
- Assertive and enthusiastic. Able to lead by example and present a professional image Able to travel when appropriate. Willing to work in our Malta office - preferable.
- At least 3 years experience in regulatory compliance and a proven track-record of working with UK regulations and governing bodies.
- Holds a good understanding of AML/ ASA / RG / LCCP/ GDPR and other corporate and compliance related regulations.
- Has an ability to understand and interpret legislation vis a vis the licensed business and the impact it may have on the industry.
- A background in the online gaming industry or a strong familiarity with the industry will be considered an asset.
- A foundation understanding of business information systems and Internet technology.
- Fluency in English is a must.