QA Tester (m/f)
Our 6-strong QA not only works very closely with each other, but because of our approach of "Embedded QA" each tester is also completely integrated in the development team. Learning from each other so directly means the optimization of the games. Responsibility and making own decisions is not only very welcome but required.
As a QA Tester you will perform the manual testing for a new console title. Therefore you will create and maintain test cases, check lists and test documents. As a result you can identify, isolate and document bugs, glitches and other problems clearly and concisely in our bug database. To then verify that reported bugs have been fixed and implemented correctly is also one of your tasks. As an experienced hands-on tester you will furthermore provide feedback to Programmers and Game Designers to make sure things end up just fine.
You will play a major role for the gaming experience of our new console title and help us to maintain a premium level of quality in all of our games.
- 2+ years’ experience in testing
- Experience with console game development (Xbox, PS4, Switch)
- Gamer with a solid experience spanning several games and genres
- Solid understanding of gameplay mechanics
- Aptitude for gaining understanding of new technologies and processes quickly
- Previous experience within an embedded QA team at a games development studio, with at least one premium title shipped (ideally through an entire development lifecycle)
- Experience with constant active cross-team communication within development, willingness to work in an environment where there’s a lot of communication
- Here’s to you! Fresh fruit, free beverages and special conditions for gym membership
- Do it! Personal responsibility, freedom and short decision-making routes
- The Unit! Open office, friendly atmosphere and with professionals always willing to lend a hand
- There you are! Centrally located, bright and modern offices where creativity flourishes
- Have Fun!Of course play some games along the way
- And what else!? Learn more about your new professional homebase