Help Deep Silver Publishing take some of the most exciting AAA brands like Dead Island, Saints Row, Metro and Homefront to the next level by becoming part of our international organization. Deep Silver is structured in a flat configuration where innovation, passion, and individual contribution are valued and rewarded.
Reporting to the Head of Digital, you will be responsible for day to day operations, bringing to market and managing the lifecycle of Deep Silver and Partner products. This is a great opportunity to work across a variety of key digital accounts and products within a dynamic and growing team in our international headquarters in Munich.
The successful candidate will be passionate about the industry with a strong business acumen and existing experience in similar roles.
- Day to day Management of a selected portfolio of Digital Accounts
- Delivery of the Digital Business Plan
- Proactively seek and recommend campaign along the lifecycle of all titles
- Maintain strong internal relationships across departments and international offices to ensure the Digitam Team is prime and well-connected with information sharing
- Report and Analyze results in a timely manner
- Be a product champion for both Deep Silver and Studio Partners
- Provide support on reporting, legal agreements
- Identify, implement and execute new business opportunities
- This position is open for candidates experienced in account management, digital sales and/or online marketing
Primary skills and abilities
- 3 years experience of working in the video game or another entertainment industry
- Proven track record of Account Management a plus
- Passion for video games and online technologies a must
- Commercial awareness and profit driven
International applications are welcome!
Deep Silver │ Koch Media GmbH │ Lochhamer Str. 9 │ 82152 Planegg/Munich │ Germany │ www.deepsilver.com │ www.kochmedia.com