Stand apart. Think big. No, bigger than that! Make bold bets in the free-to-play mobile universe. SkyRocket Studios, an independent unit of Big Fish Games, has a track record of creating chart-topping titles like Fairway Solitaire, Fairway Solitaire Blast, Dungeon Boss and Cascade, with millions of players every day. SkyRocket unites a passion for games with decades of combined experience, the best data analytics in the industry and the kind of work/life balance that makes the other guys cry at their desks. Take the plunge. Blast off!
Want to be a part of a fast-moving studio on the rise? Elevate your career with SkyRocket studios!
SkyRocket Studios is seeking a passionate developer to join our game engineering team. We are expanding our midcore capabilities and this person will play a crucial role in the design and development of various games. We are looking for someone with strong coding skills and game development experience. You must have a keen technical mind, a passion for system design and architecture, and have forward thinking approach. In this position you will have a large impact on our technical capabilities, working with a small but growing team of enthusiastic and motivated developers.
- Help with the design and development of various SkyRocket Studios games
- Collaborate with other game teams to recycle existing tech when appropriate
- Coordinate with operations to release game server updates
- Work with designers, artists and producers to perfect that delicate balance between features, implementation time and performance.
- Estimate implementation times and helping to establish schedules
REQUIRED ABILITIES, ACHIEVEMENTS, AND XP:
- A passion for games, technology and especially game technologies
- C/C++/C# coding skills are a must and a passion for learning new languages as necessary
- Experience with the full ship cycle of a server based title
- Solid understand of all aspects of game programming from physics to networking to graphics.
- Familiarity with Android and iOS
- Experience with Unity
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
Want to discover more about life at Big Fish? Check us out on TheMuse.com!
Tired of playing the wrong kind of “games”? Join the Pond!