Performance Marketing Analyst- Creative
We are looking for a superstar creative analyst to discover world leading creative communication content to our players around the world by continuously testing creatives, analysing the results and briefing for new ideas using the outcomes.
Your role within our Kingdom
Reporting into the Senior Strategy Manager in Performance Marketing, you will be the bridge between performance marketing team and the creative team. You'll be responsible for briefing the Brand Creative Studio to guide the production of top quality design and communication across platforms. You will enjoy a creative, challenging and collaborative environment, and work with talented and innovative people.
* Manage the briefing of creative assets to enable production of new static, animation, video creatives
* Own the overall creative cycle and its development according to business needs
* Develop creative testing strategies that drive additional value to core KPIs
* Analyse creatives and ensure insights are proactively provided to performance marketing team to improve optimisation
* Perform market and competitive research into other games
* Liaise between Creative, Strategy and Performance Marketing teams
* Share knowledge with management, Brand Creative Studio and other departments to apply on all areas
* Deliver creative reports that provides valuable insight for stakeholders across the business
* Stay current on latest technology and trends in mobile ads
* Research new growth hacking opportunities in creative scene
* Work alongside game studios to come up with rockstar creative ideas
Skills to create thrills
You'll have a great passion for both creative and analysis of marketing performance. You'll be able to tell us how well our creatives are working and provide meaningful insight into how we plan future productions to help improve our marketing campaigns. Other skills include:
* Strong numerical skills and a fast learner
* Entrepreneurial spirit and eager to grow your career in a fast-paced environment
* Experience with MS Office. In particular PowerPoint & Excel
* Hands on experience of creative testing in digital is a plus
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
We're Seriously Playful
Officially, we're a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we're a serious business that's not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let's talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.