Would you like to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 300 talented SocialPointers based in sunny, cosmopolitan Barcelona. We create amazing games that are in the top iOS and Android rankings and are played and loved by over 50 million fans worldwide.
Join us and help us make 2018 the breakout year for mobile social gaming!
What will you do at Social Point?
- Work in the Liveops Team in a game project. Liveops are the offers, campaigns and events that players receive in-game that represent the majority of in-game revenues.
- Creating settings for offers, campaigns and events by configuring the contents, attaching the images, localizations and setting the rest of parameters into the system.
- Manage and supervise the testing and the deployment of your settings to the live game.
- Update all the required follow-up documents on a daily basis.
- Maintain the current Documentation pages and create new ones, if required.
- Propose ideas and possible improvements for the current processes to optimize workflow.
- Willing to play and have a deep understand of the game.
- Raise potential risks and concerns immediately before they become problems.
This is you
- Organized, methodical and detail-oriented.
- Knowledgeable of Google Spreadsheets and Apps Script.
- High level of spoken English.
- Familiarity with iOS and Android at the user level.
- Responsible, delivery-focused and hard-worker.
- Proactive and a team player.
- Interested in video games.
You also have
- "Ciclo Formativo de Grado Medio" or "Grado Superior" (Vocational Education and Training or Certificate of Higher Education. Mainly related with IT, Technology or Accounting.
- Experience in setting up campaigns or complex parameter introduction into different systems is a plus
-Experience with JIRA ticketing system is a plus.
As a SocialPointer you will enjoy
You will have all the resources you need: the newest and most powerful equipment and technology. And even a Spotify Premium account.
Personal development is key for us. Here you will have the professional growth opportunities you have always dreamed of, supported by performance reviews, internal mobility, and nice training budgets.
We also care about the health of our SocialPointers so we offer a healthy Monday breakfast and a delicious daily lunch menu. Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym as well as football and basketball teams. Our physiotherapist can always help with your muscular issues!