Your Role Within our Kingdom
You will join our Tech Studio and create artworks for live games such as Papa Pear Saga or Alphabetty Saga. The role is very versatile and you will have the chance to take on many different kinds of tasks, collaborating with a small agile team, to create visually appealing art assets.
Skills to Create Thrills
* Highly creative with a true passion for games
* You bring lots of experience creating appealing characters and/or environments
* You know how to create polished and distinct gameplay assets
* Great concept art skills with a good eye for composition and colour
* You know Adobe CS package inside-out
* Able to proactively deliver artwork to the target device
* Have previously worked in gaming or a similar industry
* You have good communication and organizational skills
* You are an inspiring mentor to other artists
A portfolio demonstrating all aspects of your skill is required.
* Knowledge of technical constraints, optimization and implementation
* Skills in animation and special effects
* Interest in visual and interaction design
* Skills in Maya or other 3D software
* Experience working in an agile project environment
* Previous experience from creating casual and/or mobile games
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you're from, it's all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That's why we hire all sorts of talent - because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
King in Barcelona
Home to numerous King games studios and our Global Services Centre, our familia in Barcelona is growing ever greater. Come lunchtime, you can enjoy amazing views of the city from our roof terraces. Come night time, the delights of the city will be on your doorstep. Magic really is in the air. After all, Bubble Witch Saga 3, Diamond Digger Saga and Pyramid Solitaire Saga were created here.
Want to join our Kingdom?
Application needs to be in English and don't forget to share the link to your portfolio with us!