We get games online.
Games are more connected than ever before, and we know that it is getting harder and harder for developers and publishers to keep up. With years of experience building and running AAA games online, we also know that each project is different. Fireline is our online backend solution. It supports all major platforms and comes with a fully featured tools suite. Games such as Gears of War: Ultimate Edition and Batman: Arkham Origins have benefited from our experience. Dirty Bomb takes first person shooters back to their purest roots in a fast-paced team game, fully supported by the world class services of Fireteam.
We look after our staff with a comprehensive package of perks and benefits, and have been awarded The Sunday Times's Best Companies accreditation three years running.
We believe our teams create better experiences when they have a range of perspectives and opinions to draw from, and we are committed to increasing diversity across our studio to consistently enable that.
We are growing and require a Web Developer to improve our internal website, game websites and also work on our platform services with the rest of Fireteam.
You will be working on modern web technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3 to ensure the best in class processes are used. You are expected to have a solid software engineering background that your web development experience is built upon.
- Implement powerful and user-friendly tools backed by our APIs.
- Provide easy to digest data visualisations to give developers more insight into their games.
Required Skills and Experience
- An eye and passion for clean and modern UI design.
- Experience with Desktop and Mobile website design.
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3 and CSS Pre-processors.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience with Python.
- Self-managing and collaborate with your team to own every project from beginning to production.