Fireteam doesn't only create backend services for games, we also help development teams with integration and do custom development for them based on our expertise. As an online services engineer you will work with our clients to improve their games or build features for them, but also work on the SDKs for Fireline. We find that the best way to get a great SDK is for it to be written by a developer that actually uses it and has experience shipping games.
We look after our staff with a comprehensive package of perks and benefits, and have been awarded The Sunday Times's Best Companies accreditation three years running.
We believe our teams create better experiences when they have a range of perspectives and opinions to draw from, and we are committed to increasing diversity across our studio to consistently enable that.
- Collaborate with a team of developers on the platform services
- Collaborate with game teams developing desired features
Required Skills and Experience
- Experienced web backend developer
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with relational database systems such as PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of Linux systems
- Familiarity with developing with web services
- Experience with React framework desirable
- Experience with python development desirable
- Self-managing and collaborate with your team to own every project from beginning to production