About Splash Damage
Located in the London borough of Bromley, Splash Damage is all about crafting the world's most engaging multiplayer experiences. Our recent projects include our multiplayer shooter Dirty Bomb as well as Gears of War 4. We're growing our studio for exciting new projects on PC and console, and are looking for talented and passionate developer to help create them.
We look after our staff with a comprehensive package of perks and benefits, and have been awarded The Sunday Times's Best Companies accreditation three years running.
We believe our teams create better experiences when they have a range of perspectives and opinions to draw from, and we are committed to increasing diversity across our studio to consistently enable that.
As an Intern Technical Artist at Splash Damage, you will work closely with the Art team in a proactive problem-solving support role.
Working primarily in Unreal Engine 4 and Autodesk Maya, you would be expected to develop and maintain tools that can improve the efficiency of the Art team, and allow them to reach higher quality standards while bearing in mind budget requirements for the project.
- Develop and improve Art pipelines
- Communicate between all disciplines to resolve issues and push quality
- Assist the programming team with tools and features
Essential Skills and Experience
- Great communication skills
- Strong problem-solving, can-do attitude
- Solid game Art skills (modelling, texturing, lighting)
- Experience with Autodesk Maya and Adobe Photoshop
- Good Knowledge of Unreal 4 (Material system, Blue Prints, Matinee, etc…)
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience with Python scripting
- Knowledge of other scripting or programming languages (e.g. MaxScript, C#, C++, etc…)
- Experience with rigging and animation systems.
- Good Maths skills (Linear Algebra, Calculus, etc…)