About Splash Damage
Located in the London borough of Bromley, Splash Damage is all about crafting the world's most engaging multiplayer experiences. Our recent projects include our multiplayer shooter Dirty Bomb as well as Gears of War 4. We're growing our studio for exciting new projects on PC and console, and are looking for talented and passionate developer to help create them.
We look after our staff with a comprehensive package of perks and benefits, and have been awarded The Sunday Times's Best Companies accreditation three years running.
We believe our teams create better experiences when they have a range of perspectives and opinions to draw from, and we are committed to increasing diversity across our studio to consistently enable that.
If you are looking to get your claws stuck in to next gen AAA development then your hunt is over !
It's a real exciting time for us here at Splash Damage, we are about to engage in a very well known and highly popular AAA title with next gen technology and we're looking to recruit multiple disciplines to fill our ranks.
As a Splash Damage's Graphics Programmer, you will be responsible for implementing and optimizing rendering features for our games on PC and consoles (Xbox One and PS4). Reporting to the Lead Core Tech Programmer, you will work with Splash Damage's programming team on building and maintaining the rendering engine and contribute to the associated tools and pipelines. You will apply your knowledge of modern rendering techniques and ablity to write and optimize shaders in order to implement cutting edge graphics features and squeeze as much power out of the hardware as possible.
- Practical and demonstrable professional experience with graphics programming in a modern game engine, with at least 1 shipped game on a current-gen or next-gen console
- Experienced and proficient in C++ and shader languages
- Able to optimize and debug shader assembly code
- Experience with multi-processor architectures
- Strong Math skills
- Ability to write clear, maintainable, portable code
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Maths related field.
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 at the engine level
- Experience with DirectX 12 and console proprietary API
- Experience with compute shaders is a plus
- Experience with multi-threaded rendering
- Familiar with Data-Oriented Design
- Knowledge of C#
- Experience working in small focused teams
- Knowledge of technical documentation and testing