About Splash Damage
Located in the London borough of Bromley, Splash Damage is all about crafting the world's most engaging multiplayer experiences. Our recent projects include our multiplayer shooter Dirty Bomb as well as Gears of War 4. We're growing our studio for exciting new projects on PC and console, and are looking for talented and passionate developer to help create them.
We look after our staff with a comprehensive package of perks and benefits, and have been awarded The Sunday Times's Best Companies accreditation three years running.
We believe our teams create better experiences when they have a range of perspectives and opinions to draw from, and we are committed to increasing diversity across our studio to consistently enable that.
The successful candidate will need to be a part (or newly) qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA), ideally with at least 1 years' experience in an FP&A capacity (Video gaming industry experience preferred but not essential).
Responsibilities at a Glance
- Assist with the financial planning, analysis, forecasting and budgeting processes
- Track and provide regular updates on revenue and sales reporting
- Assist with business partnering on selected projects, providing financial insight to support key decision making
- Maintain and update project financial models as directed by Finance Business Partner
- Assist with preparation of month end Board Pack and associated commentary for selected projects
- Monitor profitability and performance for selected projects
- Assist with ongoing variance analysis, business analysis and commentaries along with remedial action
- Maintain and improve business analysis data and KPIs (financial and operational)
- Assist with evaluation of new business opportunities including investment appraisal and financial modelling to assist management decision making
- Assist with ad hoc projects and financial modelling
Required Skills and Experience
- They will have demonstrable analytical skill, good commercial sense and be eager to learn and grow
- They will be confident, with strong interpersonal skills and a natural ability to proactively build strong relationships in a fast paced environment.
- They will need to be comfortable working across functions with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- They will be reporting to the Finance Business Partner working closely with other areas of the finance team and will have exposure to the senior management team.