About Splash Damage
Located in the London borough of Bromley, Splash Damage is all about crafting the world's most engaging multiplayer experiences. Our recent projects include our multiplayer shooter Dirty Bomb as well as Gears of War 4. We're growing our studio for exciting new projects on PC and console, and are looking for talented and passionate developer to help create them.
We look after our staff with a comprehensive package of perks and benefits, and have been awarded The Sunday Times's Best Companies accreditation three years running.
We believe our teams create better experiences when they have a range of perspectives and opinions to draw from, and we are committed to increasing diversity across our studio to consistently enable that.
Are you excited to work on one of the best known, most loved gaming franchises of the last 10 years? Are you an energetic professional who thrives in a fast paced, low management environment? Do you like leading a team of passionate professionals and pushing them to exceed expectations? If the answer is yes to these questions, then Splash Damage is your next career move.
We are looking for a high impact, passionate leader to lead a large team of developers to deliver the next AAA hit.
Working in partnership with an external client, you'll be responsible for the strategic planning and delivery of multiple projects. Activities include, roadmap planning, team building and organization, client management and alignment all while balancing internal and external needs to ensure an on-time, on budget, high quality delivery.
What we want you to do
- Be the first point of contact for anything project related including; Schedule, Budget, Product Vision, Client Management and Alignment, Team morale.
- Maintain a well-organized and efficient team.
- Identify and solve issues before they turn into bigger problems.
- Create a "can-do" atmosphere that drives the team to perform beyond their expectations.
- Hold your team accountable for the quality of the game experience.
- Coordinate and manage a diverse team of Designers, Artist, Programmers and Production staff.
- Work in close partnership with our external clients to maintain alignment throughout the project.
- Work closely with the Splash Damage senior management to build and maintain our production reputation and reach within the industry.
- Negotiate all contracts with external resources used on the project.
- Own multiple project P&L's to maintain project profitability.
Skills you'll need
- Leadership skills including attracting and inspiring top talent, public speaking that drives action, and creating a culture to succeed no matter what.
- Passionate about games and the "craft" of making games.
- At least 7+ years of full-time experience working in Games development as a Senior Producer or higher.
- Have delivered at least 2 AAA Console or PC titles.
- Deep understanding of game development and pipelines including knowledge of latest production methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, Lean)
- Ability to balance forecasting, strategy, planning, and execution.
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and to quality
- Solid understanding of major trends in the gaming business.
- Strong presentation skills at every level of the business
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and friendly attitude.
- Good understanding of: Office 365, Jira, Perforce
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience a plus
- UE4 Experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of languages outside English a plus.