About Splash Damage
Located in the London borough of Bromley, Splash Damage is all about crafting the world's most engaging multiplayer experiences. Our recent projects include our multiplayer shooter Dirty Bomb as well as Gears of War 4. We're growing our studio for exciting new projects on PC and console, and are looking for talented and passionate developer to help create them.
We look after our staff with a comprehensive package of perks and benefits, and have been awarded The Sunday Times's Best Companies accreditation three years running.
We believe our teams create better experiences when they have a range of perspectives and opinions to draw from, and we are committed to increasing diversity across our studio to consistently enable that.
Splash Damage is looking for a Build/Release Engineer to manage our infrastructure from a project point of view.
You will be responsible for:
- Setup, maintain and own build machines.
- Deployment on PC and consoles.
- Supporting many deployment configurations.
- Automate, monitor and improve our CI pipeline to achieve high availability and delivery.
- Own and drive improvements to our build and release scripts, tools, and processes.
- Resolution of source control, build and deployment issues.
- Maintain and operate automated tests.
- Collaborate with peers on work estimation/planning and implementation of new versions/features of tools.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proven experience of build, release and deployment systems
- Proven ability to deliver at every step of the development process
- Experience in multiplayer games
- DevOPS mindset, self-driven and autonomous
- Details oriented mindset
- Interest in QA automation
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine 4
- Experience with the following technology: C#, TeamCity, Perforce, Cake, PowerShell, Python
- Current Gen Consoles
- Virtual Machines