We get games online.
Games are more connected than ever before, and we know that it is getting harder and harder for developers and publishers to keep up. With years of experience building and running AAA games online, we also know that each project is different. Fireline is our online backend solution. It supports all major platforms and comes with a fully featured tools suite. Games such as Gears of War: Ultimate Edition and Batman: Arkham Origins have benefited from our experience. Dirty Bomb takes first person shooters back to their purest roots in a fast-paced team game, fully supported by the world class services of Fireteam.
We look after our staff with a comprehensive package of perks and benefits, and have been awarded The Sunday Times's Best Companies accreditation three years running.
We believe our teams create better experiences when they have a range of perspectives and opinions to draw from, and we are committed to increasing diversity across our studio to consistently enable that.
Fireteam is growing and we a looking for Backend Developers to help us expand development of our platform and game services. We have built our technology stack using Python & PostgreSQL hosted on cloud infrastructure. The ideal candidate is a full stack developer who can confidently work on our tech stack directly with our game teams.
Primary Technologies Used
- Python, Flask, React, Bootstrap, PostgreSQL, Redis, AWS
Responsibilities at a Glance
- Collaborating with a team of developers on the online infrastructure.
- Collaborate with game teams developing desired features.
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience with Python.
- Experience with relational database systems such as PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of Linux systems.
- Self-managing and collaborate with your team to own every project from beginning to production.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience with C++ (C++11 preferred).
- Familiarity developing web services.
- Experience with web development methodologies.