About Splash Damage
Located in the London borough of Bromley, Splash Damage is all about crafting the world's most engaging multiplayer experiences. Our recent projects include our multiplayer shooter Dirty Bomb as well as Gears of War 4. We're growing our studio for exciting new projects on PC and console, and are looking for talented and passionate developer to help create them.
We look after our staff with a comprehensive package of perks and benefits, and have been awarded The Sunday Times's Best Companies accreditation three years running.
We believe our teams create better experiences when they have a range of perspectives and opinions to draw from, and we are committed to increasing diversity across our studio to consistently enable that.
As an Associate Motion Graphics Editor, you're the trusted champion of internal communication across the game IPs of the studio. You'll be responsible for working monthly with each of our game teams, to help showcase their work to the rest of the studio and our partners.
You'll be mentored by our experienced video team to take on the role end to end. Starting from script production, you'll follow each video asset, editing rough cuts through to audio mastering of the final render.
- Work within the video team to edit digital content to our highest quality standards
- Create stylish animated titles and infographics to support internal and external projects
- Liaise with game teams to help plan, produce and deliver video content from start to finish within given deadlines
- Complete post production for projects including grading, mastering, encoding in different formats and uploading to the web
- Edit video content produced in house, including marketing projects and internal updates
- Eat pastries every Friday
Required Skills and Experience
- Passionate about online multiplayer gaming
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Premiere, Audition, After Effects and PhotoShop)
- Experience with capturing, editing, and sound recording
- Ability to structure and generate scripts and shot lists
- Understanding of video compression and optimisation for web video
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and confident in delivering to tight deadlines, whilst prioritising multiple games simultaneously
- Excellent task management and organisational skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and value differing perspectives
- Able to take own initiative
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Strong demonstrable digital art/design and animation background
- At least 1 year's full-time experience of working on digital media is preferable, but not essential providing you can demonstrate a high quality show reel