About Splash Damage
Located in the London borough of Bromley, Splash Damage is all about crafting the world's most engaging multiplayer experiences. Our recent projects include our multiplayer shooter Dirty Bomb as well as Gears of War 4. We're growing our studio for exciting new projects on PC and console, and are looking for talented and passionate developer to help create them.
We look after our staff with a comprehensive package of perks and benefits, and have been awarded The Sunday Times's Best Companies accreditation three years running.
We believe our teams create better experiences when they have a range of perspectives and opinions to draw from, and we are committed to increasing diversity across our studio to consistently enable that.
Splash Damage are seeking an Associate Producer to join the Brand team. You'll work closely with the Brand Manager to deliver a wide range of content for other departments in the company, as well as manage events that Splash Damage curates or attends.
The Brand team is at the heart of Splash Damage, overseeing the image of the company on the inside - work functions, office art, events - and the outside - our social channels, video updates, websites, game branding and community.
On a day-to-day basis, you'll be responsible for assigned tasks related to video, artwork and copy deliverables, including running an agile team and owning production processes, preparing project related documentation, evaluating project deliverables and providing feedback to the Brand Manager, meeting with internal departments to take note of their needs, and other duties as specified by the Brand Manager.
Responsibilities at a Glance
- Manage the day-to-day activities of Splash Damage's Brand Team
- Plan sprints and run an agile team
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all departments and teams within Splash Damage
- Work with the departments to gather their needs and build a plan to deliver against them
- Establish sprint goals and track progress towards their delivery
- Ensure regular delivery of milestone videos to external partners
- Organise and manage industry events
- Other duties as needed
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience in project managing highly creative teams.
- Detail focused with excellent communication.
- A passion for games
- Creative and innovative.
- Able to work autonomously and within a group.
- Great leadership skills.
- Follows and establishes working methods that emphasize quality and innovation.
- Familiar with production tools such as JIRA
- Familiar with multimedia tools such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong conceptual and technical writing skills (in English).
- University degree or equivalent.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of video editing pipelines a plus
- Knowledge of managing large scale external events a plus