About Splash Damage
Located in the London borough of Bromley, Splash Damage is all about crafting the world's most engaging multiplayer experiences. Our recent projects include our multiplayer shooter Dirty Bomb as well as Gears of War 4. We're growing our studio for exciting new projects on PC and console, and are looking for a talented and passionate developer to help create them.
We look after our staff with a comprehensive package of perks and benefits and have been awarded The Sunday Times's Best Companies accreditation three years running.
We believe our teams create better experiences when they have a range of perspectives and opinions to draw from, and we are committed to increasing diversity across our studio to consistently enable that.
Splash Damage is looking for a talented Art Producer to work with our Gears of War team. We are looking for a highly organized individual with outstanding communication and project management skills. You have prior experience in game development in both art and production roles, and a keen knowledge of how an effective game art team operates. Self-direction and follow-up skills are essential, as well as the ability to anticipate development issues and determine solutions. You are passionate about game development & relish the challenge of delivering games on time and to a very high visual quality.
You will be responsible for scheduling & organising the Art Team's day to day operations & supporting the Art Lead with the management of the team, & outsource art production.
Responsibilities at a Glance
- Strategic planning, staffing & budgetary projections for the Art Team
- Day-to-day production management, logistics & scheduling of the Art Team
- Coordination between various development disciplines to ensure timely delivery
- Supporting the recruitment needs of the Art Team
- Working with the Art Lead to plan & execute the project's art outsourcing requirements
- Constantly and proactively seek to improve the production processes, tools and pipelines for multiple art disciplines
- Work closely with the Art Leadership team to ensure the art quality is consistent and cohesive with the art direction and game needs
Required Skills and Experience
- A passion for video games, video game development, and the video game industry
- Demonstrable experience in shipping AAA games on PC or console
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- At least one title shipped in a Production role
- Experience leading external teams
- Expert understanding of production and possessing proven ability to problem-solve, schedule, communicate and monitor tasks
- Experience with time estimations, assessments and prioritising
- Thorough understanding of games development & the technical aspects of the art pipeline
Desired Skills and Experience
- High level of self-confidence with the ability to interface effectively with all levels of management, peers and business partners
- Experience with Unreal Engine
- Skilled in risk assessment/management