As Team Lead SEA & Display Platforms you'll be responsible for the SEA and RTA channels and take over functional and disciplinary responsibility for the team.
• Ownership and control over the SEA (Google, Bing, Apple, Oath) and RTA marketing channels.
• Strategic development of these channels on browser and mobile platforms.
• Responsibility for planning, launching, optimizing, troubleshooting and analyzing campaigns while proactively assisting with campaign performance enhancements.
• Management and development of relationships with key partners.
• Identify and support acquisition of new businesses and partners, as well as adapting new technical standards within the RTB landscape.
• Functional and disciplinary leadership, motivation and development of the team as well as ensuring your employees have the necessary competences and qualification to get the job done.
• Completed university degree (media management, media design, marketing) or a similar qualification.
• Several years working experience in a similar position or at least a Senior role with focus on SEA and/or RTA.
• You have a very good knowledge of the online marketing business with an awareness of current and upcoming trends.
• Fluent in English (written and spoken).
• Very good Excel skills.
• Very good technical competency with tracking, bid management and API connections.
• Structured approach, an open personality with a passion for online marketing.
• Analytical mindset with a focus on finding the best way forward for the business.
Why join us?
• Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
• Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
• Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Team Lead SEA & Display Platforms with us? Then we look forward to receive your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date through our online application form at innogames.com. Your contact person for this job offer is Katrin Hugo .
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in Hamburg and Düsseldorf. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Share this job with your friends