Tasks to inspire:
There is no matching position? This is why we examine all possibilities of joining our company. We therefore accept also unsolicited applications, as long as they contain information regarding the desired area of responsibility.
Qualifications to convince:
1. Curriculum Vitae:
• Description of your individual stations in your professional career including the respective area of responsibility
• Description of your school training, on-the-job training and /or university education
2. Letter of Application
• Presentation of your motivation for your career at Gameforge and information regarding the desired area of responsibility
• Job references, where applicable
• Work samplings, particulary for apllications in creative positions or the IT unit (References ca be submitted as file or link to a website)
A company to connect:
• A casual, friendly and secure working environment in a fast-growing company
• A position of responsibility in one of the most creative and exciting industries around
• An enormous range of influence with millions of players in dozens of countries
With more than 20 titles and over 450 million registered players, Gameforge is the leading provider of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games (MMOs) in the western hemisphere. Headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany, the group offers its games in more than 75 countries. Their portfolio includes a bundle of established gaming industry brands, including client-based titles such as award-winning role-playing game AION Free-to-Play and TERA as well as Europe's most successful MMO, Metin2. In future, the varied offering will be expanded by action-rich Anime MMORPG SoulWorker; Popular browser-based games such as OGame and Ikariam complete their offering. More information available at http://corporate.gameforge.com/ .