You are a passionate gamer and interested in improving our games? We are seeking a new working student (m/f) in our Quality Assurance team.
Tasks to inspire:
• Assistance in functional testing (from creating test cases to verifying bug fixes)
• Active support with qualitative checks of our games
• Validation of issues reported from external sources
Qualifications to convince:
• distinct sense of responsibility and engagement
• very good understanding of script languages, especially Python
• high quality awareness and an eye for details
• very good communication skills in German and English (verbal and written)
With more than 20 titles and over 450 million registered players, Gameforge is the leading provider of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games (MMOs) in the western hemisphere. Headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany, the group offers its games in more than 75 countries. Their portfolio includes a bundle of established gaming industry brands, including client-based titles such as award-winning role-playing game AION Free-to-Play and TERA as well as Europe's most successful MMO, Metin2. In future, the varied offering will be expanded by action-rich Anime MMORPG SoulWorker; Popular browser-based games such as OGame and Ikariam complete their offering. More information available at http://corporate.gameforge.com/ .