You are a passionate gamer and interested in improving our games? We are seeking a new working student in our Quality Assurance team.
Tasks to inspire:
• assistance in building up automated testing in our company
• creation and independent execution of test runs
• supporting functional and qualitative checks of our games
Qualifications to convince:
• distinct sense of responsibility and engagement
• very good understanding of script languages, especially Python
• high quality awareness and an eye for details
• very good communication skills in German and English (verbal and written)
A company to connect:
• the informality of a start-up combined with 10 years' experience in the industry
• a working atmosphere which encourages you to contribute ideas
• free fruit and drinks - every day!
• a relaxed and mutually respectful environment
With more than 20 titles and over 450 million registered players, Gameforge is the leading provider of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games (MMOs) in the western hemisphere. Headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany, the group offers its games in more than 75 countries. Their portfolio includes a bundle of established gaming industry brands, including client-based titles such as award-winning role-playing game AION Free-to-Play and TERA as well as Europe's most successful MMO, Metin2. In future, the varied offering will be expanded by action-rich Anime MMORPG SoulWorker; Popular browser-based games such as OGame and Ikariam complete their offering. More information available at http://corporate.gameforge.com/ .