Product Director (Performance Marketing)
We are looking for a Product Director to deliver a commercially competitive suite of performance marketing tools and work-flows that enable our performance marketing teams to exceed. We have recently evolved our internal, overall product vision and now stand ready to exploit our unique opportunity enabled by significant leadership focus and willingness to invest.
Your role within our Kingdom
Day to day, you'll work closely with our Product Owners to deliver a compelling product offering to our internal Performance Marketing customers. To do this, you will build a trusting and productive relationship and work with your POs and UX designers, ensuring there is enough room for them to operate and be held to account without losing focus on the overall goal: To deliver a performance marketing suite at commercial standard, highly tuned to our needs and creating competitive advantage for our user acquisition pipelines.
Expected core activities:
* Create an inspiring vision that drives the team to sustained product delivery
- Deliver competitive advantage in our performance marketing efforts, enabled by King's platform, user engagement and data volume.
- Identify gaps in our product's capability, through rigorous competitor analysis
* Define and advocate your product roadmap
- Define a compelling product vision & make the team believe in it.
- Work with our senior stakeholders to define work-flows and user experiences that sing.
- Advocate and secure required headcount to deliver your vision.
* Grow the team
- Support the team towards continual growth in capability, accountability and delivery.
- Identify upcoming talent and nurture their growth.
- Leave room to grow in your leadership team to build a self-sustaining organisation.
* Align with our Portal vision
- Work within our unified Portal, which supports our internal teams, our partner teams within Activision/Blizzard and our third-party publishing partner teams.
- Ensure your product vision creates a compelling customer experience when viewed as part of the totality of our Portal; minimize overlaps, create natural user-flows through our various products and maintain consistency of language, idioms & user experience.
- Be a productive advocate for change in our overall Product vision, to further your products' success.
* Define clear fiscal targets
-Work with our customers to set measurable goals, aligned to our overall team planning process.
- Measure the effect and financial impact of our product to create buy-in for further investment.
* Manage the customer relationship
- Be a customer champion into the team, ensuring that the customer perspective is always held sacrosanct.
- Create a productive relationship with our stakeholders that enable a culture of trust, shared values and goals
Skills to create thrills
* Strong product management skills with proven experience delivering, inspiring products on time and to spec.
* Experience within performance marketing or other marketing-related activities.
* Strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to inspire, grow, lead and manage a team to high performance standards.
* Structured product development, launch & management in a senior stakeholder environment.
* Ability to steer to consensus, balancing between stakeholder approval and forward momentum.
* Experience in game development or customer focussed mobile app development.
* A software project management background, as a project owner, scrum master or other agile function, with awareness of tools and processes to move teams forward to a shared goal.
* Exceptional spreadsheet & Powerpoint skills.
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
We're Seriously Playful
Officially, we're a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we're a serious business that's not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let's talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.