Ancient Games DS is seeking a Unity developer to join our team in making hilarious, over-the-top video games. This position is for a resident of the UK and will involve working remotely. You will work as a member of the programming team, being responsible for taking existing Ancient Games projects to new platforms and the development of new gameplay systems for both existing and new projects.
The successful candidate will have:
● Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
● Willingness to provide and incorporate team feedback.
● Familiarity with the gaming industry, particularly for mobile games.
● Ability to self-organize and work remotely.
● Solid background in game development with a portfolio of projects including at least 1 released game
● Experience taking gameplay mechanics from concept to production
● Experience using the Unity game engine
● Programming experience with C# and an understanding of OOP
● Experience using source control with Git (or similar)
● General all rounder in all aspects of game development
Good to have
● Experience with Steamworks SDK
● Experience porting and maintaining games across multiple platforms (PC, iOS and Android etc)
About Ancient Games
Ancient Games DS is a London-based studio made up of a team of creatives who came together with a common goal: to create games that will make people laugh. Responsible for Fast Food Rampage, Maximum Car, 8-Bit Waterslide and Pipe Lord, Ancient Games’ titles have been downloaded more than 2.5 million times. For more information visit http://www.ancientgames.co.uk/
Salary:18-30k p/a depending on experience