Playdemic are seeking to recruit a full time, permanent Animator based in Wilmslow.
As the primary animator on the team, you will be expected to work alongside Artists and Designers, other Animators, Programmers and Producer on a day-to-day basis, providing high quality animations that achieve the production and quality goals set for the project.
Core Skills & Experience
- Experienced animator to join in-house games team.
- Demonstrable experience within a games studio, OR stellar portfolio demonstrating equivalent skill, talent and know-how of an experienced animator.
- Strong portfolio displaying a good understanding of animation principles.
- Experience of animating in Maya.
- Strong understanding of animation processes.
- Practical and methodical approach to both technical and creative problem-solving.
- Demonstrates dependability and commitment to projects / tasks.
- Flexible approach with the ability to adapt with change.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
To apply please email a covering letter, CV and showreel to Vicky MacMillan, Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org