This is a fantastic opportunity to be the Senior Producer working with the multi award winning Total War: Warhammer team.
This crucial and pivotal position on the team is to work alongside and assist the Game Director to manage the development of a large game project from pre-production through to release.
The Senior Producer supports the day-to-day and week-to-week process of managing multiple cross discipline teams. They keep the project appropriately resourced and the teams moving forward in a positive, informed and focused way. They will also work with the project leads to generate the project schedule, identify dependencies, solve problems and prioritise work.
This role isn't just limited to the studio. The successful candidate will also develop and foster positive relationships and unity with partner teams and other relevant third parties including our parent company SEGA.
As the Senior Producer for this project, you will be responsible for continually moving the project forward and resource planning for the team. You will enable and oversee the planning and estimation process across the team to produce fully scoped plans for upcoming projects. You will manage the development team schedule, ensuring that milestones are adhered to, tech and decision pipelines remain unblocked and, if changes to dates are incurred, all relevant parties are informed and communicated with and the schedule is adapted accordingly.
You will be responsible for communicating progress on current and upcoming milestones. You will also ensure you are providing clear detailed analysis on team performance, risks and areas for improvement also with suggestions for improvement. You will also maintain the product roadmap at both a high and detail level in consultation with the Game Director and project leads.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Experience delivering games in an Agile development environment while working to firm timelines
- Highly experienced in project management with a good understanding of planning scheduling, process, tracking and resource allocation
- Relevant experience of successfully managing large, multi-disciplinary teams and directly managing other leads
- Experience defining and managing large project budgets
- Excellent problem-solving skills. You will be aware of potential and current issues and offer practical and realistic plans to resolve them
- Able to identify and assess risks and form a strategy to mitigate them
- A team thinker - able to work within a team and to actively work to get the team perform in united way
- Excellent organisational skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Focussed and self-motivated
- Always looking for ways to improve our process, team or project
- Excellent knowledge and experience using MS Office applications, especially Excel
- Enthusiastic with a genuine passion for games
- Knowledge of the Total War Franchise
- Good presentation skills
- Experience successfully managing teams working across different geographic locations
- Previous experience working with one or more of:
- External partners
We are Creative Assembly
Creative Assembly is one of the UK's leading games development studios, founded in 1987 and located in West Sussex, UK and in Sofia, Bulgaria.
We have gathered our team of world-class, diverse and multi-national talent, dedicated to crafting some of the most renowned gaming experiences and giving our loyal followers worlds in which to immerse themselves.
Our focus on quality has filled our awards cabinet over the years - from BAFTAs to Ivor Novellos. We owe this to our team - creatives from a breadth of backgrounds, who unite to share their ideas and expertise, to craft the highest quality gameplay.