Who are we looking for
Casumo as a company is a technology startup formed in 2012. Casumo as a product is a recognized and award winning online casino. Casumo as a concept though, is literally a whole new universe. We're currently looking for a crazy talented designer to join our pretty awesome Growth Team, tasked with bringing more people into this universe of fun and play, convert them and retain them.
We're looking for someone crazy creative, experienced in digging into data, formulating hypotheses, uncovering UX factors, building prototypes, launching user tests and laying the final touch, bringing the feature to pixel perfection and oversee implementation with your fellow developers. Yep, you need to be somewhat of a unicorn, like the rest of us.
With Casumo you will:
- Join the Growth Team, and collaborate with a passionate team of other designers, producers and developers, all focusing on growth-hacking through rapid experiments and bigger projects.
- Identify and drive key growth initiatives to ease the users' onboarding and get them hooked faster to our product throughout the whole customer journey.
- Use qualitative and quantitative data to find opportunities to improve our product
- Come up with concepts and help in prioritising your ideas.
- Drive projects from A-Z by formulating sound test hypotheses, conduct user research, mockup your ideas and collect feedback from your teammates, iterate, design the UI and work with our developers to build the idea and test it.
- Have experience designing digital products and systems, not just websites. You have already helped ship products.
- Are obsessed with details yet able to zoom out whenever to see the whole picture.
- Are not too precious about your work and welcome constructive feedback - we work as a team.
- Assume nothing, you need to respect and be able to interpret data.
- Have flawless verbal and written communication skills.
- Stand your ground when others are speaking gut and you are speaking data.
- Are able to communicate with people with different skill sets.
- Self-driven, take ownership and have the ability to manage your own projects, but also play well in a team.
- Pick up tools fast, and be able to adapt your tools specifically to the project you're on.
- Can prove the above with a portfolio rich with case studies that highlight UX research, iterations of wireframes, and impeccable, pixel-perfect UIs.
It Would Be Awesome If You Also:
- Have a really good working knowledge of Sketch and some of its plugins along with some other nifty tools like WebFlow, Hotjar, Google Analytics, and other similar tools.
- Have experience of working in a growth-hacking and/or CRO team.
- Have shipped products for international audiences, taking localization and accessibility into account.
- Know how to write solid experiment hypotheses.