The Games Division is in charge of publishing world class free-to-play online service based games and accountable for the performance of all games in the Gameforge portfolio. As part of our team you will support this mission through the steering of one or multiple of our products, including Metin2, Nostale, Ogame, Elsword, Tera, Aion, Ikariam, etc.
Tasks to inspire:
• Accountable for the optimization of the P&L for the games over the full product lifecycle from "Live Operation" to "Shutdown"
• Set a product strategy, forecast and plan to drive business results through continuous planning that optimizes retention & engagement, revenue potential, cost and source allocation
• Cooperate with Online Operations Managers to facilitate state of the art operation of the games
• Monitor KPIs and use Data Analysis Tools to drive business decisions
• Work in close cooperation with Marketing Management to identify the best Marketing Strategy and Plan for the given state of the game
• Advocate innovative solutions in budget and resource planning cycles to maximize transparency and optimize resource allocation
• Work with the Data Analysis Team & Live Game Design Team in the Games Division to, derive measures and generate concepts for the improvement of the games and their KPIs (e.g. Funnel analysis, Retention metrics, Payer Share, Shop Features, etc.)
Qualifications to convince:
• A minimum of 1 year in online product management or 3+ years of experience in other publishing department / game production
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience; MBA or other relevant higher degree a plus
• Proficiency in English, written and oral is required & German, written and oral is a plus
• Experience in product management with PC client and/or console games
• Very good communication skills
• Good leadership skills
A company to connect:
• A position of responsibility in one of the most creative and exciting industries around
• Fantastic working environment loaded with extras (e.g. games room, massages)
• Free breakfast, lunch, drinks and fruit - purchased from local suppliers!
• The ability to be flexible with working hours
• An enormous range of influence with millions of players in dozens of countries
With more than 20 titles and over 450 million registered players, Gameforge is the leading provider of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games (MMOs) in the western hemisphere. Headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany, the group offers its games in more than 75 countries. Their portfolio includes a bundle of established gaming industry brands, including client-based titles such as award-winning role-playing game AION Free-to-Play and TERA as well as Europe's most successful MMO, Metin2. In future, the varied offering will be expanded by action-rich Anime MMORPG SoulWorker; Popular browser-based games such as OGame and Ikariam complete their offering. More information available at http://corporate.gameforge.com/ .