3DS Max, Zbrush
My client is an award winning Games Studio with over 10 years experience of delivering AAA titles. Together we are looking for 2 Senior Environment Artists to join the studio and continue to deliver highly exciting games.
The role offers the opportunity to work for a studio with a reputation for delivering the best and with some very successful titles under their belt. It will require you to work very closely with the Lead Environment Artist and Art Directors to develop and maintain high quality game environments.
To be successful in your application you must have:
- Extensive experience in an Environment Artist role with multiple shipped, AAA titles.
- Knowledgeable and keeps current with best practices in game art production and software applications.
- Expert knowledge in industry standard tools such as 3ds Max, ZBrush & Photoshop.
- A strong portfolio of work to demonstrate a high amount of attention to artistic and technical detail.
- Exceptional ability to create both organic natural terrain, as well as hard surface modelling.
- An excellent understanding of physical materials and creating texture maps to accurately replicate them in CG.
- Strong lighting and composition skills and an understanding of colour theory.
- Excellent problem solving skills, with the ability to identify and resolve issues.
- Understanding of art pipelines, workflows, environment scale, form and their technical dependencies.
If you match the above criteria please apply!