Ubisoft is 10,000 creative minds spanning 6 continents. With around 85% of its staff devoted to game development, Ubisoft has the 2nd largest in-house creative team in the world.
The company's 27 different creative studios work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on brands including Assassin's Creed®, For Honor® Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon®, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six, Tom Clancy's The Division, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more.
Monitor the production of a project's feature(s) and the activities of its development team to ensure delivery occurs on time, with the required quality using available resources.
Producer or Associate Producer as appropriate
• Participate in the monitoring of project deliverables and risks to ensure the respect of deadlines, budget and quality;
• Create plans relating to project/feature needs using the allocated project management tools ;
• Provide reports on development progress and issues for a project's/feature's delivery;
• Assess risks to quality, timing and resources and raise alerts where they impact on the delivery;
• Organize and follow up on the development team's meetings;
• Plan sprints according to milestone targets and be involved with the creation of a work backlog;
• Identify playtest requirements and assess the quality of the game during playtests;
• Define the areas for improvement within the project and chase up bugs;
• Monitor tasks and task creation and update progress on the appropriate tool;
• Collaborate with leads in order to plan effectively in accordance with timescales;
• Work directly with the team and encourage collaboration in order to get results;
• Monitor the use of the budget relating to the project feature(s) and understand the financial impact and value of the team's plans.
S kills and Knowledge
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
• Ability to adapt to change and work effectively under pressure;
• Able to plan and estimate tasks and ensure timely delivery of work;
• Good knowledge of the video game industry;
• Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft suite e.g. Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• 1 - 2 years' experience as a project assistant or 1 years' experience in commercial software development experience with significant involvement in a full project development cycle;
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant subject or equivalent industry experience;
• Experience in the video game industry is desirable;
• Experience using issue and project tracking software (e.g. Jira) and other task tracking tools is desirable;
• Experience in team management is also desirable.
Salary: Competitive + Relocation
Location: Leamington Spa, U.K
Opening date: 4th December 2017
Closing date for applications: 3rd January 2018
Reflections reserves the right to close this advert earlier than the closing date indicated should we feel we have received sufficient applications.