Senior Benefits Analyst - 12 month fixed term contract (115481)
Requisition ID 115481 - Posted 11/09/2017 - Temp - HR/Facilities/Corp Services - Human Resources - Guildford - Surrey - United Kingdom - Europe
Job Description Print Preview
Email Job to Friend
Return to List
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
EA is looking for a Senior Benefits Analyst to join our Global Benefits team to cover maternity leave. In this role, you will be responsible for our European benefits operations in 14 countries. This hands-on role is responsible for implementing new/innovative offerings, ensuring the smooth operation of our benefit programs and systems, partnering with our vendors and cross-functional colleagues in Payroll, Legal and Finance, as well as educating employees and helping them with their benefits needs.
What a Senior Benefits Analyst does at EA:
- Helps to design, implement and administer our European benefit programs across 14 countries.
- Partners with global and local benefits brokers, carriers and third-party administrators to resolve claims and other issues when required.
- Identifies trends in employee questions and feedback and proactively look for opportunities to improve the employee experience.
- Ensures the smooth operation of our benefit plans, building strong relationships with our benefits broker, carriers, third-party administrators and cross-functional colleagues.
- Proactively identifies and implements process and program improvements. Troubleshoots system/process issues, identifying root caused and implementing solutions.
- Partners with management on the annual enrolment process including drafting communications, updating the benefits portal, testing the enrolment system, answering employee questions, ensuring accurate processing of elections and coordinating and hosting meetings.
- Partners with management on the annual total rewards statements including drafting communications, collecting enrolment data, testing the benefits portal, and answering employee questions.
- Reviews and processes vendor invoices (monthly, quarterly and annual) for prompt payment.
- Completes benefit surveys and analyses survey results.
The next great EA Senior Benefits Analyst also needs:
- Significant experience working within a similar role.
- Strong analytical, system and project management skills including the ability to balance multiple competing priorities at the same time.
- Working knowledge of current employment & benefits laws.
- Ability to handle confidential employee information with discretion & good judgment.
- Proactive, collaborative team member with excellent attention to detail and strong sense of urgency and follow through.
- Outstanding customer service orientation with excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Prior experience with Workday HRMS or Aon Greater Insights are ideal.
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
- Competitive salary plus annual bonus scheme
- Central location in Guildford (5 minutes from main train station)
- Private medical insurance & dental care
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Free onsite gym
- Employee discounts
- Rail season ticket loan
- Annual game points and digital download allowance
- Brand new onsite café
- 25 days holiday (including 3 days company shutdown days between Christmas & New Year)
- Two annual staff parties (Summer & Christmas)
- Casual dress code
- Games Area