Privacy Business Analyst (115421)
Requisition ID 115421 - Posted 11/13/2017 - Temp - Legal - Legal - Guildford - Surrey - United Kingdom - Europe
Job Description Print Preview
Email Job to Friend
Return to List
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
We’re looking for a Privacy Business Analyst to join our growing team in Guildford on an initial 6 months contract.
The successful candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have experience in driving large projects to completion. They will have an analytical mindset and an eye for detail, and be looking to gain experience working in a rapidly growing organisation.
Previous Legal/Business Analyst experience is not essential.
What a Privacy Business Analyst does at EA:
- Leads project to map what data EA processes (primarily in the EU) in preparation for the General Data Protection Regulation coming into force in May 2018.
- Inputs known fields into pre-prepared data mapping templates and works with multiple repository owners identified by EA to complete missing fields.
- Manages online data mapping and documentation tool to input data. Reaches out to identified stakeholders to complete missing data processing fields as needed.
- Keeps detailed reports of progress to keep manager/team members apprised of and aligned with status and timelines. Meets with manager regularly to discuss status.
The next great EA Privacy Business Analyst also needs:
- Previous experience of driving large projects with many stakeholders to completion.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- The ability to work independently to drive results by following up with stakeholders and escalating complexities.
- Good judgement and ability to recognize and report red flags and/or risks to completion to a manager.
- A can-do, positive attitude.
We appreciate the work contractors provide, so here at EA we like to offer you great facilities while you are working onsite including:
- Free onsite gym
- Two annual parties (Summer & Christmas)
- Brand new onsite cafe
- Our very own barista
- Games Area