Strategic Sourcing Manager (115647)
Requisition ID 115647 - Posted 11/21/2017 - Regular - Finance - Finance/Accounting - Guildford - Surrey - United Kingdom - Europe
Job Description Print Preview
Email Job to Friend
Return to List
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
Electronic Arts Inc (EA) is looking for a Strategic Sourcing Manager to join its growing Finance department in Guildford.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of negotiation skills and expertise, and extensive in contract negotiation and strategic sourcing for Master Service Agreements, Statements of Work and Service Level Agreements. They will also understand indirect procurement practices, and be confident managing projects end-to-end. They will add value to the business, assisting EA’s internal business partners in meeting their operational and financial objectives.
What a Strategic Sourcing Manager does at EA:
- Drives increased value through direct negotiation and other sourcing methods with key suppliers.
- Listens to business partner needs and negotiates agreements to meet or exceed such needs.
- Organises and leads cross-functional teams to effectively engage suppliers.
- Performs market analysis and completes data gathering to develop/support procurement decisions and strategies.
- Partners with and influences client departments on behalf of Global Strategic Sourcing and build successful relationships.
- Assist Business Partners as they manage on-going vendor relationships.
- Work with EA Legal Department and subject matter experts to create contract structures which maximises EA’s return for current and long-term vendor relationships.
- Analyses significant, and/or unique contract requirements, special provisions or terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations and corporate policies and procedures.
- Understands business needs and requirements so that Purchase Agreements terms are complete, scalable and cost-effective.
- Performs spend data analysis and produce recommendations.
The next great EA Strategic Sourcing Manager also needs:
- A Bachelors degree and significant strategic sourcing or procurement experience.
- Experience with indirect spend focused on either technology, marketing or facilities
- Institute of Supply Management Certification or equivalent industry certification, with MBA desirable.
- Fluency in English
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
- Competitive salary plus annual bonus scheme
- Central location in Guildford (5 minutes from main train station)
- Private medical insurance & dental care
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Stock plans
- Free onsite gym
- Employee discounts
- Rail season ticket loan
- Annual game points and digital download allowance
- Brand new onsite café
- 25 days holiday (including 3 days company shutdown days between Christmas & New Year)
- Two annual staff parties (Summer & Christmas)
- Casual dress code
- Games Area