Assistant Producer - Contract (115907)
Requisition ID 115907 - Posted 11/22/2017 - Temp - EA Studios - SPORTS - Producer - Guildford - Surrey - United Kingdom - Europe
Job Description Print Preview
Email Job to Friend
Return to List
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Data Collection & Licensing group (FIFA) is looking for an Assistant Producer with an exceptional eye for detail, strong research skills, great communication, and excellent organizational and time-management skills. Expert knowledge and a strong passion for Scandinavian football is mandatory.
The successful candidate will be expected to work 5 days per week, potentially including some evenings and weekends during busy periods.
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Must be detail-oriented and have an excellent eye for quality.
- Quick learner with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and collaborative team environment through all phases of the product development process.
- Can execute on projects quickly, on time, and at the expected level of quality.
- Able to manage multiple products and projects at the same time.
- Organisational skills and ability to work under tight timelines.
- Project and/or Asset Management experience preferred.
- Previous experience working with game development teams would be advantageous.
- Contribute to weekly Match Day updates and Live Data services support.
- Responsibility for Scandinavian leagues and teams exported to FIFA and other EA football products, including the recruitment, communication and project management of the corresponding data editors.
- Responsibility for WWE data areas and / or licensed asset ownership.
- Bug and WWE feedback management; WWE release testing.
- Communication with game team producers to understand their requirements and any changes to our database structure.
- Contributing towards the collection of player photos for in-game use.
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
We realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, so we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off of creativity and individuality. At EA, we live the “work hard/play hard” credo every day.